'Takbir' not only raised hands and say, "Allahu Akbar." We perform 'Takbir' as a form of recognition of the soul and body against the majesty of God.
At the time of 'Takbir' let our souls feel the glory that is God who is great above all things, He created everything, He who would destroy everything, no creature is able to emulate any of his. Let our souls clean themselves by getting close to God.
Instruct our bodies to give recognition to the greatness of God. Let our souls and bodies covered with the effect of his greatness. By saying 'Takbir' means we've done recognition that God is Most Great, we're just a tiny little while before Him. Keep our souls from feeling arrogant and haughty. Do this with full submission and surrender. Then enter the suggestion that the opening prayer readings:
"Verily, I confronted my face to God who created heaven and earth with a straight and full surrender. And I'm not of that class of people to Allah. Indeed my prayer, devotions, my life and my death is only for the Lord God of hosts. There is no union for Him, and with that I ordered. And I was among those who surrender. "
Next read : Read Al Fatiha as the opening relationship to the God
At the time of 'Takbir' let our souls feel the glory that is God who is great above all things, He created everything, He who would destroy everything, no creature is able to emulate any of his. Let our souls clean themselves by getting close to God.
Instruct our bodies to give recognition to the greatness of God. Let our souls and bodies covered with the effect of his greatness. By saying 'Takbir' means we've done recognition that God is Most Great, we're just a tiny little while before Him. Keep our souls from feeling arrogant and haughty. Do this with full submission and surrender. Then enter the suggestion that the opening prayer readings:
"Verily, I confronted my face to God who created heaven and earth with a straight and full surrender. And I'm not of that class of people to Allah. Indeed my prayer, devotions, my life and my death is only for the Lord God of hosts. There is no union for Him, and with that I ordered. And I was among those who surrender. "
Next read : Read Al Fatiha as the opening relationship to the God

0 comments:
Post a Comment